During a VDI deployment by one of our customer we ran into an issue with the RDS Connection Broker in HA mode. The user were unable to login to the pool.
The error in the RD Management Server Event Log showed up with Config sync failed. Following error occurred: 0x88250001
One of the reason causes this issue was the Licenensing Server which did not have a User or Device selection. So we changed that to “User” for our case.
But after this, users where still unable to login.
To get rid of this error, change the active Connection Broker Server using the Remote Desktop Management Admin Console:
Deployment Overview – Tasks – Set Active Remote Desktop Connection Broker server
This solved the logon problems to the VDI Pool.
Hope this helps someone.